Tanya Love, Licensed Acupuncturist
- DAOM (Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) 2017 Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- MAcOM (Masters Degree of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) 2014 Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- BS in Psychology - 2008 University of Oregon
Additional course work:
Currently Tanya is pursuing her Doctorate degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Oregon College of Oriental Medicine with a specialization in Women’s Health and Internal Medicine.
Tanya received advanced training in diagnosis and treatment with acupuncture and herbal medicine though the Dragon Rises School of Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture for Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery, and extensive training in Integrated Fertility enhancement for Women.
Specialization / Areas of interest:
- Personal injury, Auto injury, Sports Injury
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation
- Chronic and Acute Pain
- Migraines & Headaches
- Digestive Conditions
- Fertility, Pregnancy, Women's Health, Peri-menopause
- Internal Medicine
Tanya loves to travel internationally and enjoys the outdoors in many forms: hiking, camping, wakeboarding, water skiing, snowboarding, swimming and gardening. She also loves being a Mother and spending time with her family.
Machu Picchu, Peru
Tanya Love LAc is in-network with most insurance companies including:
- First Choice Health Network
- Regence Blue Cross
- Pacific Source
- United Health Care
- Health Net
We accept all Auto insurance - no referral necessary.
We accept worker's compensation.
We may be able to bill out of network for MODA patients.