Car Accident Injury Recovery with Acupuncture
We can provide Acupuncture at NO cost to you. We are injury recovery experts.
We offer a free evaluation for car accident recovery and accept all auto insurance companies.
No Referral Needed
You do not need a referral to seek treatment from a licensed Acupuncturist or Chiropractor.
You can come in at any time with an open claim for Acupuncture without a prescription from your doctor.
We may also be able to treat you if your case is closed but you are still in pain and seeking treatment.
Your Personal Injury Protection covers one year of treatment and at least $15,000, regardless of who’s at fault.
You are also covered if you were involved in an auto accident as a pedestrian or a bicyclist.
Key things to know if you have been in a car crash:
- After a car accident, any type of body ache or pain is an indication that an area has suffered damage.
- Pain and stiffness from the car crash often don’t appear for days, weeks, or even months.
- In most auto accidents, no matter the intensity of the impact, muscles and ligaments are typically injured.
- Early car accident recovery treatment can prevent future pain and chronic problems. It’s important to release the trigger points, reset the muscles and calm the nervous system.
- Oregon has a No-fault Law. Regardless of who was at fault for the accident, your car insurance (or the other other party) will cover the treatment you need for car accident recovery following your accident.
Common symptoms after an auto or bicycle accident include:
- Neck / Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Low back pain
- Sensations such as burning or “pins and needles”
- Poor sleep
- Difficulty with concentration or memory
- Dizziness / Light-headedness
- Pain or numbness in the arm and/or hand
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Treatments can also be used for PTSD or anxiety from traumatic events.
Why Choose Acupuncture for Car Accident Recovery
- Acupuncture is a natural pain reliever
- Increases healing time for injuries such as whip lash
- Eliminates Muscle Spasms
- Greatly Reduces Scar Tissue formation
- Increases Flexibility
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Significantly Reduces Anxiety, Stress and Post Traumatic Stress
- Repairs Muscle Damage and re-sets muscles.
- Release Endorphins to Reduce Pain
- Acupuncture for car accident injuries is an effective treatment for pain conditions of all kinds and the results are often within the first 24 hours after a session.
- The earlier you seek Acupuncture for car accident injuries, the better the outcome for recovery.
Acupuncture for car accident injuries can be used to treat whiplash, headaches, neck pain, back and shoulder pain, knee pain, and muscle spasms.
- Call for a free evaluation – we are here to help you. Call or Text 503-343-9851
We will handle the hassle of billing and dealing with insurance companies so that you can focus on your recovery.
If you are in need of acute care, we can work out a plan to get you in fast!
Open six days per week: in Clackamas, Happy Valley, & Gresham, Oregon.